Monday, June 15, 2009

No tomorrow

“Somebody should tell us, right at the start of our lives, that we are dying. Then we might live life to the limit, every minute of every day. Do it! I say. Whatever you want to do, do it now! There are only so many tomorrows.”
-Pope Paul VI(global14.com)

I have a bad habit of saying five years from now, or i do it tomorrow. But tomorrow is not promise. I need to start focusing on now, what can i do now so i can get to what i want. That my mind set now, put in the work today and stop putting it off for tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah. I agree. I told someone I was getting in shape cause I didn't want to die early and I have to be around for my child or I'll be doing an injustice to it allowing my health to get worse. The reply I got was "You're not even 30. What are you talking about? You have plenty of time.". There's a lot of people who look at things like that. They think "I'll put my problems off for tomorrow cause life is long". But in reality, life isn't that long. You'll wake up one morning and be 50 still (if it's God's will) saying I'll get my life together in a few years. You must seize the day and you must give your children the opportunity to have strong healthy parents who will be there when they need us throughout their lives.

    ReplyDelete