Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Something to think about

You will never get your blessings if you are messing up someone else blessing!
Something to think about

Some people are born great, others have greatness bestowed on them!
Something to think about

Your dream is someone else reality, SO IT IS POSSIBLE!
Something to think about

If you stay ready, you never have to get ready!!
Something to think about


2 comments:

  1. All truisms. I like the last one best of all. I try to apply that in my life. I like the fact that it encourages a person to already be open to new possibilities in life. You never can go wrong, be surprised, or disappointed being ready for everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No comment on the quotes you have above but I do have this to say:

    The pen is mightier than the sword!
    Something to think about

    :-)

    ReplyDelete