Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Consistant

I realize that lately I been dropping the ball. My home boy MJ use to tell me that it is different after college. I didn't understand why he couldn't make it to the gym afterwards but I kinda understand now. You see I have all the free time in the world after work but i figure if i miss a day or two it wouldn't hurt. But it does. You see my other friends have kids at home and he finds time everyday. I dropped the ball. I have not been consistant. I just started back and it is hard but i believe if i stay consistant, i can get to down to the size that is healthy versus sexy..... BUT I TAKE THE SEXY TOO!

2 comments:

  1. The reason why we drop the ball sometimes is because we're young and believe that we have time to do what needs to be done. However, before long old age is upon us and how will we remedy our health then? Seize the day my friends, because tomorrow is not promised. I'll take the sexy too if you don't mind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally feel you on that! I was actually sitting around thinking the other day that in a few years I'll be 30. I been on this health/weight rollercoaster for close to 5 years. It's no coincidence that this was around the time that I met my wife but I do not blame her for my inconsistency. I'm not sure how many people actually know but I've gained close to 35 lbs. over this stretch of years and it was not muscle.

    I was given the gift of love but I did not handle my gift properly because I neglected myself. I put a lot into my relationship with my future wife and lost vital components that made me who I am. My only wish right now is that my unborn seed NEVER sees this shell of a man that I've become.

    Despite everything that I've allowed to happen to myself, I haven't given up and I WILL get my competitive drive and spirit back. Like I told my brother yesterday and I hope the same rangs true for me, the rise from the bottom strengthens an individual in ways like no other.

    ReplyDelete