“Do more than is required. What is the distance between someone who achieves their goals consistently and those who spend their lives and careers merely following? The extra mile.”
-Gary Ryan Blair
I came across this quote to global14.com and i can relate to it. I graduated number two in my high school class. I next receive my BS in Computer Science from olemiss. I could have stop their but i wanted more. So i went back and received my Masters in Engineering Science. It wasn't required to get it but i wanted to stay in head of the game. I'm always setting goals that some people normally pass up. Your boy a champion!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Going the extra mile seldom on the minds of people who are comfortable with what they have and what they are in life. But, to go further usually puts one in a better position. You never hear of anyone overextending themselves in a positive way and regretting what they're doing or have done in the past. They most look back with pride and a feeling of accomplishment.
ReplyDeleteTrue that! Word hard now, play harder later. Everything I've accomplished was optional to many but not to me. We all got to keep that drive to want more to be champions. Reminds me of a quote that I got on a paperweight as a gift from my wife when I got my Masters degree:
ReplyDelete"To achieve all that is possible, me must attempt the impossible.
To be as much as we can be, we must dream of being more."