I agree fully with that comment because you closest companions tell alot about the person you are who you wish to become. You don't find many successful people having individuals around them that aren't headed in the same direction. That's powerful.
My closest friends are college graduates but I don't get to spend the most time with them since they have their respective jobs. Sad to say but I spend most of my time with my co-workers because I'm around them at least 8 hours a day or MORE. I'm not sure what that means. That is, of course, unless you count the time where my wife is sleeping and we are "spending time together". But then again, that would still leave 4 co-workers on that list. :-)
I agree fully with that comment because you closest companions tell alot about the person you are who you wish to become. You don't find many successful people having individuals around them that aren't headed in the same direction. That's powerful.
ReplyDeleteOk i understand. IN that case i'm doing good because my friends are college graduates!!!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteMy closest friends are college graduates but I don't get to spend the most time with them since they have their respective jobs. Sad to say but I spend most of my time with my co-workers because I'm around them at least 8 hours a day or MORE. I'm not sure what that means. That is, of course, unless you count the time where my wife is sleeping and we are "spending time together". But then again, that would still leave 4 co-workers on that list. :-)
ReplyDelete