
I was sitting in my apartment yesterday and realize how blessed i am. I have a job, food, and a place to sleep. The only thing I got to do appreciate it. I think people forget sometimes that a blessing is a can easy be taken away. So today, think about everything that you have, and then think how it will effect you if it was taken away from you today. Now, if that left a taste in your mouth, finds ways to secure your blessing. You see, i secure my blessing by helping others in anyway that i can. My grandmother told me when i do right by other, i get blessing. You see the smallest gesture can have the biggest influence in a person life.
Real talk! It is better to give than to receive. Helping others just shows that you are unselfish. At the same time, you show that your motives in giving are pure. You just want to see the next man, or woman, doing as well as you are doing. I do believe that blessings come to those who are a blessing for other. So, I guess what I'm trying to say is that we should be a blessing to each other.
ReplyDelete